Did you know that Norfolk County is the Popcorn Capital of Canada? Most of us love to eat this tasty treat, but have you ever considered OTHER ways popcorn can be used?
We are looking for fashion-forward designers to use popcorn (popped or un-popped) to design clothing, shoes, accessories or jewelry in a unique way.
- Honourable mention: Michaela Meckiff
- 3rd Place: Diana Sajewicz
- 2nd Place: St. Joseph’s Transition Class
- 1st Place: Teagan VanRooy and Neve Licskai
Who can enter:
Any Norfolk County student aged 10-14.
What to enter:
You can design and make:
– anything that can be worn. And it must be made using POPCORN!
Winning designers will receive:
- Trophy or Plaque
- Gift Certificates to Strand Theatre
- Norfolk County Gift Boxes
Friday September 21, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. Popcorn Fashion may be submitted to the Norfolk County Building, 185 Robinson Street, 2nd Floor, Simcoe.
How to Submit:
Place your popcorn fashion entry in a box and include your name, address, phone number and email.
All submissions will be displayed during the Norfolk Popcorn Party at R2RFF, Robinson Street, September 22, 2018.
After the Popcorn Party:
You can pick up your popcorn fashion at the end of the festival. Anything left behind will be composted.